Sunday, August 21

Important notification

Dear subscribers and visitors...
I started this blog with the intention of putting up interesting questions on a regular basis.
I wanted to encourage and ensure maximum participation and interaction. But in the last couple of months it became impossible for me to post any new questions for a number of reasons. In fact I was so caught up that I thought of shutting down the blog altogether. I would prefer not to waste everyone's time by going into details. Rest assured I am going to be back and posting regularly from SEP 1 2011. My apologies for such a long break. Any suggestions, advice, criticism is most welcome as always. I would appreciate it if we continue from where we left off and I hope I can bring something new, interesting and unique to the blog. Watch this space for more.
Cheers and happy quizzing to all!!


1 comment:

Mykochi Institute of Quizzing said...

Congratulations Scratch thy head.You blog has been officially recognized by the Mykochi Institute of Quizzing(MIQ) and has been added to our recognized blogs list.Spread the word about your achievement by putting this in your next post

For more details visit
www.miqglobal.blogspot.com